A note on the codes used in the list.
There are several rulesets used in modern roller derby. While the WFTDA ruleset is the most popular, the other options have a solid core of fans. Many skaters are rules-agnostic and are happy play under any rules. Therefore, I try to cover all the rulesets here at DerbyListing.com.
- WFTDA: Covers both WFTDA and MRDA rules
- USARS: Covers USARS rules for both adults and juniors
- MADE: Covers MADE rules for both flat track and banked track
- Renegade: Covers all flavors of Renegade rules
- RDCL: Covers RDCL banked track rules
- TXRD: Covers TXRD banked track rules
- LOCO: Covers WFTDA-based LOw COntact rules
- JRDA: Covers JRDA rules for juniors
Affiliation is based on membership with an asread more Facebook Twitter Pinterest